Saturday, February 28, 2009

Saturdays

I love Saturday. No alarm to set for 6am and I can relax. Sure, I have homework and I strive to do it first so I can enjoy the rest of the day. It's time for spending time with my husband, doing something with my mother we enjoy (spending money), or just going to the Boardwalk to catch a movie. Sometimes, if my son Billy and wife, Jenna are not busy, I go to visit them. I will spend my next Saturday watching my daughter, Deana, get her CIS BS from LA TECH and then the next Saturday I will be giving my first baby shower. My daughter is due end of May. So, on Saturdays I give myself up willingly to do whatever I need or want to do. Saturday is sure nice if the weather cooperates too. Enjoy your Saturday.

1 comment:

  1. I have two "days off" before Saturday comes, and, sometimes, it passes right by me.

    K. Smith
    Eng. 226

    ReplyDelete