Saturday, April 4, 2009

My Life

This past Monday, March 30th, is the most meaningful day of my life. I am most thankful for my friend, Debra, that helped save me from a tragic ending. I won't go into details, but hang onto your friends. You just never know when you might need one. Friends are the ones that love us through the good and bad and stick it out til the end. I can honestly say I have two friends like that. Most people tell me that if you have one friend, you are lucky. I just think God knows who really needs them.
I am sad that this is our last blog for the semester. I am glad that some of my classmates became as comfortable as I have at expressing thoughts. Thanks to Matt, Brandon, and Mary for helping me to shape my papers into something worth reading.

2 comments:

  1. I forgot to thank my small group in my last blog, but since you helped me remember, I'm using your blog to do so. Thanks Katherine and Taylor!

    You're right about friends though, I would never give away my best friends. They're there when I need them and vice-versa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Cathy, you have a good group, as does Ironbear!

    I hope you have a relaxing summer!

    K. Smith
    Eng. 226

    ReplyDelete